These spiced maple glazed pecans are so addicting! I love snacking on these and the best part is – there is no added sugar. All you need is maple syrup, salt, and your favorite spices!
For this recipe, I’m using one of my favorite spice combinations – chipotle powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, and white pepper. You can completely skip the spices or substitute them with any spices you like. Some other spices that would work include cumin, cinnamon, chili powder,
They’re crunchy, sweet, salty, a little spicy and the perfect snack to have around the house. Sometimes I’ll eat these pecans with ice cream or yogurt or use it as a topping for my French tuiles recipe, or simply eat it as is. I always make a big batch of these because they go quick!
Spiced Maple Glazed Pecans
- 1 1/2 cup pecans
- 4 tbsp real maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp chipotle powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F / 180 degrees C.
- In a bowl, combine the pecans, maple syrup, salt, pepper, chipotle powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, and white pepper. Mix together well.
- Transfer the pecans onto a lined sheet tray in a single layer. Place in the oven and bake for 12-18 minutes, making sure to mix halfway through.
- Keep an eye on the pecans after tossing halfway through to prevent it from burning.
- Let it cool completely. Store in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Feel free to substitute the spice or completely omit them!
- Allow the pecans to cool completely before eating and storing.
Pin & save this recipe for later!