This bok choy with garlic sauce recipe is a great way to add more veggies into your diet!
There are so many different bok choy recipes but I love this one in particular because it’s simple, easy and only takes 10 minutes to make.
Give this recipe a try – I guarantee you’ll be making this time and time again 🙂
Bok Choy with Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 lb bok choy
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp water
- Wash and drain the bok choy. In a pot of boiling water, blanch the bok choy for 2 minutes (or until desired doneness). Drain and set aside.
- Combine the oyster sauce, sesame oil, sugar, soy sauce, white pepper, and water in a small bowl.
- In a sauce pan, add 3 tbsp oil and garlic. Cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the sauce mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Plate the bok choy and pour the garlic sauce on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pin & save this recipe for later!