Get your game day snack on with these delicious sweet and sticky Pepsi wings! These glazed wings are finger-licking good and the perfect snack for the Super Bowl or any sports game! 🙂
It’s very easy to put together – all you need is one pan and 5 ingredients! After searing the wings, all you have to do is pour everything into the pan. It doesn’t get easier than that!
I’ve seen Coca-Cola chicken recipes everywhere but always wondered why Pepsi never got any love. With the 2023 Super Bowl coming up this weekend and Pepsi being its biggest sponsor over the past 10 years, I thought I’d make this recipe with Pepsi instead! (fun fact: Pepsi is NFL’s official soft drink).
I hope you enjoy~
Pepsi Chicken Wings
- 12 chicken wings
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 can (12 oz) Pepsi zero sugar or substitute with regular Pepsi
- 1/4 cup honey omit if using regular Pepsi
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Scallions for garnish
- Pat dry chicken wings with a paper towel.
- Heat a pan with olive oil over medium heat. Once the oil is thoroughly heated, carefully arrange the chicken wings in a single layer. Cook for 2 minutes on each side until browned.
- Pour in soy sauce, Pepsi zero sugar (or Pepsi), and honey (omit if using regular Pepsi). Reduce heat to low and cover the pan with a lid. Let this simmer for 10 minutes, making sure to flip every few minutes.
- Remove the lid and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes or until the liquid has reduced into a thick and sticky sauce.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with scallions. Serve and enjoy!
Pin & save this recipe for later!