Misugaru is a Korean multigrain powder that is nutritious, high in protein and super delicious.
I was looking for something that I could make for breakfast and found misugaru at H Mart. I figured I’d give this a try and I must say, this is now my go-to breakfast! There are so many different brands you can choose from but I chose one that had 15 all natural ingredients (you can see which brand I went with in the video at the bottom of this page).
Misugaru can be enjoyed hot or cold but lately, I’ve been loving it as a frozen shake! I typically use oat milk, a few spoons of the misugaru powder, agave syrup and ice. When you are making this shake, please make sure to adjust according to your preferences!
- 1 cup water or milk
- 3-4 tbsp misugaru powder
- 1-2 tbsp agave syrup or sweetner of choice
- ice cubes
- In a blender, add the water or milk, misugaru powder, sweetner, and ice cubes.
- Blend until ice has been crushed and smooth. Adjust the sweetness and consistency to your preferences.
- For hot misugaru, heat up your base (water, milk, coffee, etc) and add a few spoons of misugaru powder. Mix well.
- For cold misgaru, combine the powder with your liquid base and stir well.