Nachos have to be one of my favorite game-day or hosting snacks because I love how versatile they can be!
For maximum flavor, I like using flavored chips like Doritos as the base of my nachos. For this recipe, I specifically used Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili but you can use any other flavor or type of tortilla chip for this!
Nachos are great because they’re easily customizable so you can use any toppings you like. For these nachos, I’m using refried beans, kimchi, lots of cheese, guac, pickled jalapenos, and cilantro but feel free to use anything you desire!
- 5 oz Doritos or regular tortilla chips
- 1/2(14 oz) can refried beans reheated
- 1/4 cup kimchi chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese plus more if needed
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 3 tbsp pickled jalapenos
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F / 205C.
- In a small sheet tray (6.5"x9.5"), spread out half the Doritos or tortilla chips. Layer half the refried beans, kimchi, and cheese.
- For the second layer, place the remaining Doritos or tortilla chips on top. Followed by the remaining half of the refried beans, kimchi, and cheese.
- Place in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted.
- After removing from the oven, top with guacamole, pickled jalapenos, and cilantro
- Serve and enjoy!