This recipe is a popular sauce in Korea and it’s so good and easy! Only five ingredients are needed to make this multi purpose delicious sauce. It only takes 5 minutes to make so it’s perfect for quick and easy meals!
I love putting this on rice, salads, noodles, and more! It makes a great dipping sauce too. Adjust the seasoning according to your preferences. If you prefer a sweeter sauce, add more sugar. If you prefer a saltier sauce, add more soy sauce. Make it how you like it!
Korean Sesame Sauce
- 3.5 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- In a jar, add soy sauce, sesame oil, apple cider vinegar, sugar, and sesame seeds.
- Close the lid and shake until fully combined.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Substitute apple cider vinegar with any vinegar of your choice.
- Adjust the seasonings according to your preferences.
Pin & save this recipe for later!