This is the perfect recipe to make when you’re feeling lazy and want a delicious lunch or dinner. If you have extra cooked rice laying around, you can easily whip this up in 10 minutes!
Spicy Salmon Poke Bowl
- 2 cups cups short grain rice, cooked
- 1/2 lb sashimi grade salmon
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- microgreens, for garnish, optional
- Start by dicing the sashimi grade salmon into small bite-sized pieces.
- Transfer to a bowl and add mayo, sriracha, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, grated garlic, chopped scallion, and sesame seeds. Cover and place in the refrigerator until it's ready to be used. *Salmon poke can be made up to 24 hours in advance!
- Scoop one cup of rice and transfer it into a bowl. Allow the rice to slight cool and come to room temperature.
- Once the rice has cooled, top it with the spicy salmon poke mixture, sliced avocado, and microgreens for garnish.
Pin & save this recipe for later!