Treat yourself to this delicious brown sugar butter toast recipe! I love making this in the morning to enjoy with my coffee. It’s so addicting!!
You only need 4 ingredients so you have no excuse but to treat yourself! 🙂
Brown Sugar Butter Toast
- 4 slices of milk bread or bread of your choice
- 4 tbsp butter partially melted
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- pinch of flakey salt or sea salt
- Microwave the butter until partially melted. Add the brown sugar to the butter and mix well.
- Slather a generous amount of butter sugar mixture on both sides of the bread.
- In a pan, toast the bread until golden brown on each side.
- Remove from the heat and immediately sprinkle flakey salt on top.