I’ve combined some of my favorite ingredients and flavors in this super decadent, creamy, and indulgent pasta! I love the kimchi and cream sauce combo and the addition of the assorted vegetables helps lighten up the dish.
If you’re looking to jazz up your pasta, give this recipe a try!
Kimchi Alfredo Pasta
- 5 oz dried spaghetti or your choice of pasta
- 1/4 onion diced
- 1 cup button mushrooms sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup kimchi chopped
- 1/4 cup zucchini chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- scallions for garnish
- In a pot of salted boiling water, add dried spaghetti (or your choice of pasta) and cook according to the package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat up a pan over medium heat. Toss in the onions and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook for an another 2 minutes.
- Push the onions and mushrooms to one side of the pan and add butter. Once the butter has melted, add garlic and kimchi and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Mix everything together in the pan until well combined.
- Pour in heavy cream along with the zucchini and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until it is soft and tender.
- Finish it off with grated parmesan and mix together.
- Garnish with sliced scallions and more parmesan.